Graphic reveals our chocolate eating habits - but what is the BEST chocolate bar? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Graphic reveals our chocolate eating habits - but what is the BEST chocolate bar?
DID you know women in London are the country’s tightest when it comes to sharing chocolate or that more than half of women would put choccy above sex?
These are two of the facts you’ll find on the tasty looking graphic below which was collated from the results of a survey for National Chocolate Week by Prezzybox.com.
As well as mulling over these mouthewatering bites of information, we’d love you to tell us what you think is the BEST chocolate bar and why for today’s burning question.
When you’re in the newsagent or at the supermarket checkout, what’s the one bar your hand gravitates towards?
Add your comments below – once a few top choices emerge we’ll put a few to the vote to decide an official News Shopper favourite!
Meanwhile, here is the choccy inforgraphic. Click on it to view a larger version.
Chocolate eating habits survey reveals:
- 57.2% of women would rather have chocolate once per week rather than sex - 1.3% of men agreed!
- 78.5% of workers admit stealing chocolate from the communal work fridge
- 83.1% of women have bought chocolate as a gift for a friend - but eaten it before they could give it!
- Women in London are the least likely to share a chocolate bar - just 1.1%
- 71.7% of women eat a family-sized chocolate bar on their own at least TWICE per year
- 13.3% of women would rather admit to sleeping with a stranger than admit stealing their mate’s chocolate
- The average UK resident munches their way through 10kg of chocolate per year
- Men spend £36 per year on chocolate (this includes Valentine’s Day)
- Women spend £57 per year on chocolate
- A perfect night includes chocolate for 68.3% of women
- 74.7% of women secretly buy and eat a chocolate bar at least once per week
- Men eat 41% more dark chocolate than women
- Women eat 54% more white chocolate then men
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
MORE BURNING QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- Nightmare before Christmas - are outdoor lights and decorations a delight or an eyesore?
- Should motorists slow and give way to pedestrians who want to cross the road?
- Is New Year's Eve a great night or a letdown? How will you be celebrating?
- CDs vs downloads: How do you prefer to buy your music?
- Should you tip your hairdresser or barber after paying?
Comments are closed on this article.