Bromley police dish up fixed penalty notice for Ferrari's restaurant criminal damage (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley police dish up fixed penalty notice for Ferrari's restaurant criminal damage
DAMAGING a Bromley restaurant sign left a man having to fork out when he was issued with a fixed penalty notice (FPN).
Police were called to Ferrari’s in East Street, Bromley, at 10.30pm on Friday (October 11) after receiving an allegation of criminal damage.
They arrested a 43-year-old man 40 minutes later and he was then given the notice for causing criminal damage.
- PICTURED: Met Police helicopter captures stunning images of London in the fog
- Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup dies in hospital
- X FACTOR: Sam Bailey's to duet with axed Tamera Foster's mentor Nicole Scherzinger
- Midnight trading comes to Kent ahead of Christmas rush
- Feeding tips for garden birds facing battle for survival over winter months
Comments are closed on this article.