Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Jay-Z, Coldplay's Chris Martin and Timbaland get tube to The O2 Greenwich gig
JAY-Z has been spotted taking the Tube to his Greenwich concert with celebrity pals Coldplay singer Chris Martin and Timbaland.
The superstar made a low-key arrival at the O2 for his concert on October 11 by taking the Jubilee Line there.
The 99 Problems rapper was snapped on the train with Coldplay singer Chris and producer Timbaland, as well as his manager and an Atlanta Records executive as they made their way to the concert from London's Waterloo station.
Fans shared their photos of the stars waiting for a train on the platform at Waterloo and managing to get seats together on the Tube.
Jay-Z, 43, later performed to fans at a packed O2, with Chris and Timbaland making a surprise appearance on stage for Ain't No Love (Heart Of The City).
The rapper follows in the footsteps of Rhianna and Muse, who have both taken the tube to Greenwich peninsula.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.