Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Tomato ketchup or brown sauce on a bacon sandwich? Mayonnaise on chips?
SINK your teeth into a meaty subject with today’s burning question.
We are seeking your opinions on whether a bacon sandwich should have tomato ketchup or brown sauce on it.
Is there actually a ‘right’ condiment to put on a bacon sarnie? If not then what’s your preferred one?
Also, what’s the best type of bread to use?
As a food-related side issue, is it ever OK to put mayonnaise on chips?
Add your comments below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- POLL: Beginning of the end for Oyster cards?
- Top 10 weirdest fears - see the bizarre things people are freaked out by: What are you most scared of?
- Have your say: Increase in rail fares restricted
- Are left-handed people prone to being more creative, gifted or clumsy than right-handers?
- What's the best way to make a cup of tea? Share your secret to the perfect brew
Comments are closed on this article.