Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Multiple Swanley cars targeted as spate of late night break-ins sees three teens arrested
AT LEAST 15 vehicles in Swanley had their windows smashed during a spate of late night break-ins.
Three male teenagers were arrested over the incidents overnight between October 3 and 4 in which cars parked in Greenacre Close, Azalea Drive, Laburnum Avenue and Lila Place were targeted.
Victims reported stolen items including three sat navs and a camera.
Three suspects aged 15, 16 and 17 and all from Swanley were detained on suspicion of theft from motor vehicles.
They have all been bailed, pending further enquiries, until early December.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses