Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Nine-year-old boy hit by car in Charlton Church Lane
A NINE-YEAR-OLD boy is in hospital after being hit by a car in Charlton Church Lane.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew and a single responder in a car to treat the child at the scene after being called at 3.45pm.
He was taken to The Royal London Hospital with "no apparent injuries", according to an LAS spokeswoman.
Charlton Church Lane was briefly closed and has reopened following the accident between Barney Close and Floyd Road.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 3.45pm to reports of a road traffic accident in Charlton Church Lane involving a car and a pedestrian.
“We sent a single responder in a car, a duty officer and ambulance crew to the scene.
“We treated one patient, it was a nine-year-old boy taken to The Royal London Hospital.
“No apparent injuries.”
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life
Comments are closed on this article.