Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Can you help Lewisham Police find six men this Wanted Wednesday?
THIS Wanted Wednesday sees six men to watch out for as police hunt them following incidents in areas including New Cross, Deptford, and Sydenham.
Here are the mug shots of Lewisham Police’s most wanted men which officers need residents' help to catch.
Any members of the public with information are asked not to approach the suspects but to contact Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crime Stoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
1. Flynn Stewart Symonds, 24, is wanted by police in connection with a serious incident outside the New Cross Inn on September 22.
2. David Elliott, 43, is wanted on recall to prison for failing to reside at a bail hostel.
3. Carlos Jesus Da Silva, 26, is wanted after he failed to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ court on September 23 for public order offences on June 17 at Sydenham Park Road.
4. Daniel Mahoney, 45, is wanted on a recall to prison.
5. Nicholas lee Nelson, 22, is wanted by police in connection with an incident in Deptford on October 1.
Detectives also want to speak to Mark Wright, 35, from Deptford, in connection with a serious assault in Deptford in July where a man sustained serious injuries. Police believe Wright has connections with Downham, New Cross and Nunhead.
DC Abraham Pino from Lewisham CID said: “I am keen to speak with anyone who knows Mark Wright whereabouts.
“We will treat all information in the strictest confidence.”
Anyone with information about Wright is asked to call DC Abraham Pino on 020 8284 8468 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- M25 near Orpington suffering severe delays after car pulling caravan overturns
- Penge bus driver stabbed through window with knife in altercation with pedestrian
- Greenwich mudlark discovers three-year-old message in a bottle from Gravesend kids
- Young girl 'nearly abducted by stranger' during Gravesend picnic
Comments are closed on this article.