Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Falconwood A2 car blaze: Road reopened
A CAR fire caused delays on the A2 near Falconwood this afternoon.
Firefighters were called to the blaze on the Kent-bound Rochester Relief Road between Glenesk Road and Riefield Road at about 11.45am.
The road was partially closed while crews dealth with the fire.
It has now been reopened and traffic is back to normal.
- 10 facts about Sir Francis Drake and his circumnavigation of the globe
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
Comments are closed on this article.