Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Thamesmead man denies murdering wheelchair-bound Colin Greenway
A 51-YEAR-OLD Thamesmead man has denied murdering wheelchair-bound Colin Greenway in June.
Mr Greenway was found with his throat slit at his home in Abbotts Close on June 15.
The 56-year-old victim, who was wheelchair-bound after having had his toes amputated, was one of nine children and moved to London from Coventry for a "better life", say family members.
Today (October 7), Daha Mohamed, also of Abbotts Close, appeared at the Old Bailey where he denied murder.
He was remanded in custody for trial on January 27.
- PICTURED: Met Police helicopter captures stunning images of London in the fog
- Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup dies in hospital
- X FACTOR: Sam Bailey's to duet with axed Tamera Foster's mentor Nicole Scherzinger
- Midnight trading comes to Kent ahead of Christmas rush
- Feeding tips for garden birds facing battle for survival over winter months