Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Crystal Palace replica plans set to be unveiled
PLANS to build a replica of the Crystal Palace are set to be unveiled later today.
Chinese developer ZhongRong Group wants to build a new cultural attraction and restore the surrounding park.
The original was built in 1851 in Hyde Park but moved to Crystal Palace in 1854, but it burnt down in 1936.
The ZhongRong will announce its plans at an event with the leader of Bromley Council.
It is expected there will be a year of consultation before the plans are formally submitted for the council's consideration in autumn 2014.
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life
Comments are closed on this article.