Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Three Erith men charged following attack that left man with broken ribs
THREE Erith men have been charged following an attack that left a man with two broken ribs.
It is alleged the victim was punched, kicked and stamped on by a group of three men during the attack on July 29 in Chatham.
Kent Police detectives have now charged three men, who all live in Lime Row, with assault.
Ben Jones, 27, has also been charged with the theft of a motor vehicle whilst Greig Andrew, 30, also faces charges of resisting arrest and theft of a motor vehicle.
Aaron Smith, 27, faces just the one charge of assault.
All three men have been bailed to attend Medway Magistrates Court on November 25.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses