Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man in hospital after cyclist and car collide in Mottingham
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a collision between a car and a cyclist in Mottingham this morning (October 2).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew to Mottingham Road after they were called to a road traffic collision at 8.15am.
The man, reported to be in his 50s, was taken to Lewisham Hospital with minor injuries.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called this morning at 8.15am to reports of a road traffic collision at Mottingham Road.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
Staff treated one patient – a male, reported to be in his 50s, before taking him to Lewisham Hospital.
“He was not taken to hospital as a priority.”
- UPDATE: Two people rushed to hospital after five car pile-up on A2 near Bluewater
- Council 'abandoning youth of Penge' by selling off Snowdown Close youth centre
- Boat crewman rescued by Gravesend RNLI after being hit on head by rope
- Cautious welcome for concessions on new Swanley parking charges
- UPDATE: Greenwich Tall Ships regatta cost estimate trebles to 'disgraceful' £500,000
Comments are closed on this article.