Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Tributes paid to Joseph Ortega who died at Crayford hostel
TRIBUTES have been paid to a 34-year-old man who was found dead at a hostel in Crayford.
Joseph Ortega died at Chapel Hill Hostel in Chapel Hill on September 20.
Dean Noden, who previously lived with Joseph at the hostel, said: "He kept himself to himself and had a good circle of friends.
"He used to work at First Step Trust in Crayford doing voluntary work."
A Met Police spokesman said Mr Ortega’s death is not being treated as suspicious.
LAS sent London's Air Ambulance to the area but paramedics were unable to save the man.
A spokeswoman said: "We sent London’s Air Ambulance, two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene.
"Sadly the patient was pronounced dead at the scene by the doctor from the air ambulance."
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.