Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Orange Aston Martin spotted in Orpington
AN ORANGE Aston Martin was spotted in Orpington yesterday – but it seems the 186mph car may have seen better days.
Young News Shopper reader Sam Hedges was being driven home along Sevenoaks Way by his dad at around 6pm when his eyes lit up as he saw the DB7.
But the supercar, complete with personalised DB7 number plate, was being towed on the back of a pick-up truck.
The 15-year-old said: “The car was a wicked colour but I’d have rather seen it on the road and been able to hear the engine revving as it sped off.
“I’m always on the lookout for sports cars when I’m on the way to and from school with dad and have never seen a DB7 this colour before.
“I saw a Lamborghini in Chislehurst a few days ago too.”
His father Mark added: “Sam got really excited when he saw this one – at least it keeps him entertained on the school run.”
- Flood warning for Gravesend and Thames Barrier to close to protect London
- Send in your pictures of sunrise in south-east London and north Kent
- Southeastern 'broken down train' at Hither Green causing travel problems
- Firefighters vote for industrial action
- George Osbourne to announce end of the road for car tax disc
Comments are closed on this article.