Plumstead man who masturbated in Dartford shopping centre toilets to discover fate (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Plumstead man who masturbated in Dartford shopping centre toilets to discover fate
A PLUMSTEAD man who masturbated in the toilets of the Orchards Shopping Centre in Dartford is to be sentenced this afternoon.
David Christopher, of Glyndon Road, performed the lewd act while sitting on the toilet in a cubicle with the door wide open, Dartford Magistrates' Court heard earlier this month.
The 51-year-old was caught by the same security man who had banned him from the High Street centre 13 months earlier for the same offence.
Giving evidence during the trial on September 4, security manager Gavin Rae said he was checking the centre's ground-floor toilets at 5.55pm on March 20 when he made the shocking discovery.
Magistrates took around 10 minutes to find Christopher guilty.
Christopher who has a number of convictions for indecent exposure, denied ever masturbating in the public toilets.
He was released on conditional bail not to enter Orchards Shopping Centre and is set to return to the same court to be sentenced this afternoon.
- Bromley South changes mean shorter walk for commuters
- Twitter reveals hot topics of 2013
- Should motorists slow and give way to pedestrians who want to cross the road?
- Shopper goes high-brow ... here are 10 interesting facts about Ludwig van Beethoven
- PICTURED: Met Police helicopter captures stunning images of London in the fog
Comments are closed on this article.