Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man charged following Bromley Bedrock Bar assault
A 34-YEAR-OLD man will appear in court this morning three weeks after an attack outside a Bromley bar that left a man critically ill.
Emergency services were called to Bedrock Bar in Masons Hill at around 1.40am on September 8 to reports of an assault.
A 40-year-old was rushed to hospital suffering from head injuries and a broken jaw.
He is now making a good recovery and his injuries are no longer classified as life-threatening.
Peter Reeves, of no fixed address, was arrested on Friday and charged yesterday with grievous bodily harm.
He will appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning.
- Man in Sidcup reportedly stabs himself with shoplifted kitchen knife
- Southeastern warn of cancellations and delays this evening after ALL lines affected by adverse weather
- Man taken to hospital as car overturns in Chislehurst High Street
- Vibe asks Gravesend X Factor star Tamera Foster questions you never knew needed asking
- Eltham family house goes Christmas lights crazy