Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Man found dead in London Road, Swanscombe, is named as Tony Kent
THE man who was found dead in Swanscombe earlier this month has been named.
Tony Kent, of Wallis Park, was found dead in London Road, close to the junction with Craylands Lane, on September 3.
Kent Police officers were called at 12.20pm and they found the 44-year-old’s body when they reached the scene.
Mr Kent’s death is not being treated as suspicious.
An inquest has been opened and adjourned by north Kent coroner Roger Hatch.
Did you know Tony Kent? Leave your tributes below or email the newsroom.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.