Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Post-mortem on Dartford Heath body delayed
A POST-mortem due to be carried out on the body of a man found on Dartford Heath last Tuesday (September 24) has been delayed.
Kent Police expected the post-mortem to be held today but it has now been put back to next Tuesday (October 1).
Officers are working to establish the circumstances surrounding his death.
Detectives were called to the Shepherds Lane entrance to the heath at 12.20pm.
They found the body of a dead man and cordoned off the area.
South East Coast Ambulance service sent an amublance and a car but neither were needed as forensic officers examined the scene before the body was taken away in a private ambulance at around 3.30pm.
Eyewitnesses say there were up to eight police cars parked adjacent to the heath.
More of today's news headlines:
- Dementia sufferer reunited with lost car after News Shopper appeal
- Mugger steals £1,500 from 72-year-old woman in Beckenham
- South London People’s Assembly rallying against austerity measures
- Greenwich Council leader's foul-mouthed voicemail deemed 'not bullying' by Standards Committee
- Bromley Borough Food Bank sees huge demand as MPs debate importance of service
Comments are closed on this article.