Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Post-mortem on Dartford Heath body delayed
A POST-mortem due to be carried out on the body of a man found on Dartford Heath last Tuesday (September 24) has been delayed.
Kent Police expected the post-mortem to be held today but it has now been put back to next Tuesday (October 1).
Officers are working to establish the circumstances surrounding his death.
Detectives were called to the Shepherds Lane entrance to the heath at 12.20pm.
They found the body of a dead man and cordoned off the area.
South East Coast Ambulance service sent an amublance and a car but neither were needed as forensic officers examined the scene before the body was taken away in a private ambulance at around 3.30pm.
Eyewitnesses say there were up to eight police cars parked adjacent to the heath.
More of today's news headlines:
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life
Comments are closed on this article.