Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Orpington fish and chip shop ravaged by fire
AN ORPINGTON fish and chip shop has been ravaged by a fire.
Half of Seabream Fish Bar in Crescent Way, Warren Road, Orpington, was left severely damaged after the blaze on Saturday night (September 21).
An elderly woman suffered smoke inhalation and a panic attack, and was treated at the scene by London Ambulance crews.
Four fire engines from Addington, Surbiton, Richmond, and Kingston fire stations went to the scene with 21 firefighters and officers.
The brigade was called at 7.40pm and the fire was brought under control by 8.25pm.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Five car pile-up on A2 near Bluewater
- Greenwich Market traders display their wares in saucy naked calendar
- Bexley commuter keeps online photo diary in a bid to 'shame' Southeastern
- What do you do with the worst Christmas gifts?
- Greenwich born former Charlton player Sam Sodje in match-fixing allegations
Comments are closed on this article.