Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lewisham police appeal for missing tatooed 23-year-old man from Mottingham
LEWISHAM police are appealing for help tracing a tattooed 23-year-old man reported missing from his Mottingham home.
James Lachowichz was last seen at his house in Dunkery Road on September 2 and officers believe he might be in Barnet in north west London.
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Mr Lachowichz who is described as white, between 5 ft and 6 ft 1ins high, of medium build, with short cropped fair hair and a small facial goatee.
His tattoos include the words ‘corrie’ on his lower left arm, ‘granma’ on his right upper arm, ‘Jenna’ on his lower right arm, and the face of a Staffordshire bull terrier dog on the right side of his chest.
He was last seen wearing dark blue jeans, a blue baseball cap with ‘tapped out’ on the peak, a maroon coloured Ralph Lauren polo shirt, beige plimsolls and a grey hooded top with the Amsterdam logo on the front.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Lewisham Police on 020 8284 5000/8455, or the police non-emergency line on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- Nightmare before Christmas - are outdoor lights and decorations a delight or an eyesore?
- 10 facts about Sir Francis Drake and his circumnavigation of the globe
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
Comments are closed on this article.