Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Four-year-old in hospital after Abbey Wood crash near Basildon Road
A FOUR-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital with a leg injury after a crash in Abbey Wood this morning.
London Ambulance Service sent two crews to Basildon Road after being called to reports of a road traffic collision at the junction of Mcleod Road and Cassilda Road at 8.45am.
The boy was treated by staff at the scene and taken as a priority to Kings College Hospital.
Basildon Road has been closed since around 9am following the accident and bus routes 177, 180 and 469 are reportedly affected.
- PICTURED: Met Police helicopter captures stunning images of London in the fog
- Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup dies in hospital
- X FACTOR: Sam Bailey's to duet with axed Tamera Foster's mentor Nicole Scherzinger
- Midnight trading comes to Kent ahead of Christmas rush
- Feeding tips for garden birds facing battle for survival over winter months
Comments are closed on this article.