WE’VE had the horsemeat scandal and now there’s been another food shock at one Orpington school – but there’s no need to panic.
Kitchen staff at Crofton Junior School in Towncourt Lane were surprised to see the face of a duck had randomly appeared in a vegetable quiche being baked for lunch.
As strange food incidents go it’s pretty good, but perhaps not quite at the level of the penis-shaped strawberry we had in July.
Have you ever seen any odd images on your food or grown any peculiar fruit and veg? Get in touch with your images of any bizarre kitchen or garden creations by emailing News Shopper, tweeting us @NewsShopper or texting 80360 starting your message with keywords NEWS SHOPPER
- SCARY CLOWNS: Have you spotted spooky activity on the streets of south-east London and North Kent?
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- PICTURES: If your dog's been feeling the heat, no sweat - the weirdest ways animals stay cool
- VIDEO: UFO researcher seeks help identifying 'mothership' spotted heading towards south-east London
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home