UPDATE: High-powered Audi drives on wrong side of road in 40-minute Bexley police chase (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: High-powered Audi drives on wrong side of road in 40-minute Bexley police chase
A HIGH-POWERED Audi drove on the wrong side of the road during a 40-minute police chase through Bexley yesterday evening.
Officers first clocked the black Audi A3 Sport at 8.20pm in St James Way, Foots Cray.
After it failed to stop for police, a high-speed chase spanning three London boroughs followed with the Met Police helicopter being called to assist.
The vehicle sped through Sidcup towards Crittall’s Corner and then headed past Queen Mary’s Hospital.
The chase saw the car go past the Black Prince and Falconwood interchanges before it left the A2 at the Danson Interchange.
It then continued to speed around several side streets.
Two men fled from the car when it stopped in Sidmouth Road, Welling, at 9.02pm.
Police officers arrested both within a minute of them leaving the car on suspicion of driving whilst disqualified and dangerous driving.
- Five-fingered Welling cat gives family paws for thought after seven months on the run
- Blazing scene of a Gravesend sunset
- Trio on trial for perverting course of justice after Dartford takeaway manslaughter
- Abbey Wood De Lucy Primary School to be expanded in £3.5m scheme
- Fake workmen put up false signs and steal paving stones in Eynsford
Comments are closed on this article.