Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gamers queue at midnight to pick up Grand Theft Auto V
EAGER gamers stayed up late to get their hands on the must-have game Grand Theft Auto V this morning.
Stores opened early across the News Shopper patch with keen gamers lining the streets to be the first to get their hands on the coveted disc.
In Bromley, the Game store in Intu opened at midnight as fans queued through the centre and down the street from the Regents Arcade Entrance.
Shoppers also scrambled to pick up the game at Bluewater, with the queue stretching over 200 metres.
A centre spokesman said: “Over 300 shoppers desperate to be the first to get their hands on a copy of the hotly anticipated Grand Theft Auto videogame queued outside the Game store at
Bluewater from midnight last night with some fans purchasing more than one copy as Game reported sales of 350 copies in their first hour of trading the product.”
Were you queuing up to get GTA V? Let us know in the comments below.
- Review: Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, WiiU, PC)
- 10 facts about text messaging to celebrate 21st B-DAY of SMS
- Review: Football Manager 2014 (PC, Mac, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android)
- PlayStation 4 (PS4) games console launches to eager gamers in London
- Sony announces PlayStation 4 (PS4) apps and services available after launch
Comments are closed on this article.