Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Who should pay on a first date and what are you worst dating nightmares?
9:29am Friday 13th September 2013 in News
A FIRST date from hell ended with an IT worker being arrested and left with a £1,200 legal bill after a row over who should pay for drinks.
Kishore Nimmala’s night out in the West End went horribly, and subsequently very publicly, wrong when he reportedly got into a heated argument with his female companion over who should pay for a third round of drinks after he bought the first two.
The disagreement led to him being arrested after snatching the woman’s phone. He has since been cleared of theft.
Following on from this sorry tale, we want to know what the worst date you’ve ever had is.
Also, who do you think should pay for food and drinks on a first date? Should one person be expected to cover the bill or should couples go Dutch?
Add your comments below.
- POLL: Beginning of the end for Oyster cards?
- Top 10 weirdest fears - see the bizarre things people are freaked out by: What are you most scared of?
- Have your say: Increase in rail fares restricted
- Are left-handed people prone to being more creative, gifted or clumsy than right-handers?
- What's the best way to make a cup of tea? Share your secret to the perfect brew
Comments are closed on this article.