LEWISHAM police have released five new faces of people they want to trace following crimes across the borough.
From failing to turn up at court to allegations of grievous bodily harm, police need your help to track these people down.
Readers should not approach these men. Instead, call the Fugitive Unit at Lewisham police station on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Ashley Burgess, aged 24, is wanted in connection with an offence of grievous bodily harm on August 25.
Norman Haughton, aged 46 years, has had a warrant issued for his arrest after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court.
Kevin Nye, aged 18, is wanted by police in connection with an offence of grievous bodily harm on August 24.
Huseyin Ozerek, aged 28, failed to appear at Southwark Crown Court on August 27 over a robbery on July 25 at a shop in Rushey Green. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
David Read, aged 30, failed to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on August 19 over possession of controlled drugs on July 5 at Gilton Road, Catford. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
More of today's news headlines:
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer