LEWISHAM police have released five new faces of people they want to trace following crimes across the borough.
From failing to turn up at court to allegations of grievous bodily harm, police need your help to track these people down.
Readers should not approach these men. Instead, call the Fugitive Unit at Lewisham police station on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Ashley Burgess, aged 24, is wanted in connection with an offence of grievous bodily harm on August 25.
Norman Haughton, aged 46 years, has had a warrant issued for his arrest after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court.
Kevin Nye, aged 18, is wanted by police in connection with an offence of grievous bodily harm on August 24.
Huseyin Ozerek, aged 28, failed to appear at Southwark Crown Court on August 27 over a robbery on July 25 at a shop in Rushey Green. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
David Read, aged 30, failed to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on August 19 over possession of controlled drugs on July 5 at Gilton Road, Catford. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
More of today's news headlines:
- Police urge revellers to be 'vigilant' at London Marathon after alleged plans to attack Anzac events
- Two people injured in Welling crash
- 36,000 runners, cold spectators, 26.2 facts and Paula's last hurrah: runners line-up for the London Marathon 2015
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina