Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Carnage in Beckenham Road as two crashes occur within an hour of each other
BECKENHAM Road saw two crashes within an hour of each other as a bus and car collided before another car hit a 13-year-old boy.
The first incident took place at the junction between Beckenham Road and Churchfields Road at around 4.30pm yesterday.
It involved a 227 bus and a Renault Scenic.
The second occurred an hour later, at around 5.30pm.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "Four ambulance crews and a duty officer were called at 4.45pm to reports of a bus and car collision in Churchfields Road.
"A man was treated for neck and back pain and a woman in her 50s was treated for shock.
"Both were taken to hospital.
"At 5.45pm an ambulance, a duty officer and a responder in a car were called to reports of a road traffic collision involving a pedestrian and a car.
"A 13-year-old boy was treated for bruising to his knees and taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
There were no major injuries and the road was cleared by 6.30pm.
Did you see what happened? Call the new desk on 01689 885 711.
More today's news headlines:
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life
Comments are closed on this article.