Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Young boy hit by car in Northfleet is taken to hospital
A YOUNG boy has been hospitalised after being hit by a car in Northfleet this morning.
The collision with the 11-year-old happened around 8.30am in Coldharbour Road near the junction with Earl Road and Hall Road.
The victim was treated at the scene for shoulder and abdomen pain and then taken to Darent Valley Hospital.
Kent Police attended, closed off Coldharbour Road and diverted traffic.
More of today's news headlines:
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.