Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley attack victim in critical but stable condition in hospital
A 40-YEAR-OLD man who was assaulted outside a Bromley bar in the early hours of yesterday morning remains in a critical condition in hospital.
The victim sustained head injuries in the attack which happened near Bedrock Bar in Masons Hill at around 1.40am yesterday (September 8).
His condition is described as being critical but stable.
Detectives from Bromley CID are investigating the incident and want to speak to anyone who was in the area, particularly those who were at a private party at the Bedrock Bar.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101.
There have been no arrests.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885725.
More of today's news headlines:
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.