Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train on Sydenham to West Croydon line
BRITISH Transport Police officers are working to establish the identity of a man who died after being hit by a train this morning (September 9).
London Overground services were suspended between Sydenham and West Croydon during the rush hour while emergency services dealt with the incident.
Officers were called to the line close to East Croydon station just before 5.30am and are treating the incident as non-suspicious.
The BTP will be preparing a file for the coroner.
Click here for the latest travel news and other local information.
More of today's news headlines:
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.