Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Crayford death crash: Driver rebailed
A DRIVER arrested on suspicion of killing an Erith teenager in a crash in Crayford has been rebailed.
Pedestrian Kyle Rich died after being hit by a red Land Rover estate in Thames Road in the early hours of June 21. He was 18-years-old.
The driver, a 56-year-old man, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and was bailed until September 5.
Yesterday police rebailed him until November 5, pending further enquiries.
News of the death of the “legendary” former Erith School pupil shocked the community.
Kyle’s friends and family laid dozens of flowers and heartfelt messages at the crash scene.
Tributes laid at the scene of the crash in June
More of today's news headlines:
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life