Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
St Paul's Cray McDonald's attack suspects bailed by police
TWO teenagers accused of attacking a boy in a St Paul's Cray McDonald’s have been bailed by police.
Officers were called to the restaurant in Broomwood Road on Sunday afternoon (September 1) and found a 15-year-old boy who told them he had been assaulted by two men.
Police stopped a car which was trying to leave the car park and two 19-year-old men were arrested on suspicion of assault and possession of an offensive weapon.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman says an ambulance was flagged down by the police and the teenager was treated for a head injury.
But he did not need to be taken to hospital.
The two suspects have both been bailed until September 20 pending further enquiries.
Comments are closed on this article.