Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lee Green cooks asked to share favourite recipes for community cookbook
LEE Green cooks are being asked to dish out their favourite recipes for a community cookbook.
From traditional roast dinners to a family’s signature dish, the book will be stuffed full of Lee Green’s food faves and the stories behind the recipes.
The project has been cooked up by Lee Manor Primary School pupils and the collection will be on display at the school and Lee Green’s Sainsbury’s in November.
Lee Manor School Parents Staff and Friends Association member, who are running the project with Sainsbury’s, said: “We really want our cookbook to represent the different people who live in the local area, so we would love recipes from many different cultures and cuisines.
“Everyone’s favourite dish has a story behind it, and we want our book to be a collection of those as well.”
Recipes can be handed in at Lee Green Sainsbury’s customer service desk, or by emailing email@example.com or visiting facebook.com/leemanor.psfa
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.