Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lewisham Hospital's kitchens score top marks for hygiene
LEWISHAM Hospital’s kitchens have scored top marks for hygiene following a £500,000 revamp.
The hospital caters for around 500 patients every day and gained five out of five for hygiene in a recent Lewisham Council inspection.
The glowing report also rated the kitchen building as “not improvable” and considered the staff to be well trained.
Catering Manager Graham Candler, said: “We have worked very hard to get our facilities to a high standard and we will make sure they are kept this way.
“It is important that when people stay in hospital they are provided with a nutritious and tasty meal to help them recover, and this is what we provide.”
Lewisham Hospital’s catering facilities are run in partnership with Initial Hospital Services.
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life
Comments are closed on this article.