UPDATE: Bexleyheath Academy teacher Stuart Kerner to enter child sex charge pleas at next hearing (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Bexleyheath Academy teacher Stuart Kerner to enter child sex charge pleas at next hearing
A BEXLEYHEATH Academy teacher charged with sexual activity with a child will enter a plea at his next court hearing.
Stuart Kerner, 42, appeared at Inner London Crown Court yesterday where a date for his plea and case management hearing was arranged.
He will appear at the same court on November 4 when he will enter guilty or not guilty pleas to 13 counts of sexual activity with a child.
The offences are alleged to have happened at the school in Woolwich Road between March 2011 and October last year.
Offences are also alleged to have been committed at Kerner’s home address in Russett Close, Aylesford.
Kerner, who was originally arrested on January 28 this year, is listed on the school's website as assistant vice principal.
- PICTURED: Met Police helicopter captures stunning images of London in the fog
- Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup dies in hospital
- X FACTOR: Sam Bailey's to duet with axed Tamera Foster's mentor Nicole Scherzinger
- Midnight trading comes to Kent ahead of Christmas rush
- Feeding tips for garden birds facing battle for survival over winter months