Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dog found hanged by its own lead in woods near Swanley
A DOG was found hanged in woods near Swanley in a grisly example of animal cruelty.
The whippet type dog was reportedly found hanged from a tree by a lead near Wood End, Swanley, on August 14 by young boys playing in the area.
The police and the RSPCA were called and an RSPCA spokesman confirmed an inspector collected the body of the whippet after it was found dangling from a branch by a red lead.
The charity is now investigating the incident and asks anybody with any information to contact 0300 123 8018 and leave a message for Inspector Natasha Wallis.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.