Death of St Mary Cray boy who crashed stolen motorbike in Orpington was an accident

News Shopper: Dean Pennial was killed when the motorbike he was driving crashed into a wall and a tree. Dean Pennial was killed when the motorbike he was driving crashed into a wall and a tree.

THE death of a 17-year-old St Mary Cray boy, who died after crashing a stolen motorcycle in Orpington, has been ruled accidental.

Dean Pennial, of Elizabeth Way, died on April 30 last year after the bike he was riding hit a wall and then a tree in Bournewood Road, Orpington.

South London Coroner Dr Roy Palmer told Croydon Coroner's Court: "In the early hours of the morning, just after 3.30, Dean was travelling along Bournewood Road, Orpington, on a motorbike.

"At one point control was lost and he was propelled into a wall first and then a tree.

"He was taken to Lewisham and then King's College Hospital, where he died of severe head and chest injuries."

The motorbike, a Honda Hornet, had been stolen from an address in Orpington that night, the inquest heard.

George Turner, of Berens Road, Orpington, also 17 at the time, was on the motorbike with Dean when the accident happened.

His evidence was read out in court.

He said: "I was making my way home at around 3.15 in the morning.

"The motorbike drew up behind me, it was Dean. Dean said to me 'get on the bike'.

"I thought it was probably stolen, didn't ask where he got it and didn't know where it came from.

"We were not going very fast.

"It was as we made our way into Broomhill Road that I don't remember. I don't remember the crash or what happened afterwards."

Police Constable Matthew McCormack, collision investigator, added: "The bike hit the tree at a relatively low speed but injuries would have been compounded by the impact of the passenger behind.

"I am not in any doubt that Dean was driving the motorbike."

Dr Palmer said: "I conclude that this was death by accident.

"I am afraid that motorbikes and young men are not a good mix."

In October last year George Turner pleaded guilty to taking or being carried on a Honda Hornet without consent, which subsequently caused the death of another person.

He was given a 12-month youth rehabilitation order and required to do 200 hours of unpaid work.

Comments (37)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:20am Thu 25 Jul 13

Gypo.Joe says...

"The motorbike, a Honda Hornet, had been stolen from an address in Orpington that night, the inquest heard."


Stupid is as stupid does.
"The motorbike, a Honda Hornet, had been stolen from an address in Orpington that night, the inquest heard." Stupid is as stupid does. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 2

3:33pm Thu 25 Jul 13

reasonable75 says...

Why not death by misadventure?
Why not death by misadventure? reasonable75
  • Score: 0

3:48pm Thu 25 Jul 13

HL1984 says...

I feel sorry for the fella who has had a rehabilitation order. Hardly his fault, he just rode pillion.
I feel sorry for the fella who has had a rehabilitation order. Hardly his fault, he just rode pillion. HL1984
  • Score: -5

5:55pm Thu 25 Jul 13

franksutton says...

Teenagers on a stolen motorbike - was only going to end in tragedy
Teenagers on a stolen motorbike - was only going to end in tragedy franksutton
  • Score: 1

6:01pm Thu 25 Jul 13

BeckenhamCloud9 says...

HL1984 wrote:
I feel sorry for the fella who has had a rehabilitation order. Hardly his fault, he just rode pillion.
But he admitted he though the bike was stolen when he got on
[quote][p][bold]HL1984[/bold] wrote: I feel sorry for the fella who has had a rehabilitation order. Hardly his fault, he just rode pillion.[/p][/quote]But he admitted he though the bike was stolen when he got on BeckenhamCloud9
  • Score: 4

6:21pm Thu 25 Jul 13

Oldchap says...

reasonable75 wrote:
Why not death by misadventure?
Exactly - it was a bike that had been stolen so how was it an accident?
[quote][p][bold]reasonable75[/bold] wrote: Why not death by misadventure?[/p][/quote]Exactly - it was a bike that had been stolen so how was it an accident? Oldchap
  • Score: 2

7:55pm Thu 25 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

People need to stop blaming dean they both went out that night together and got that bike they both chose to get on the bike george is lucky to be alive dean saved his life. george still has not had the respect to tell the family the truth he does remember because he was walking about he dint black out. And his sentace is nothing for lying and my brother losing his life
People need to stop blaming dean they both went out that night together and got that bike they both chose to get on the bike george is lucky to be alive dean saved his life. george still has not had the respect to tell the family the truth he does remember because he was walking about he dint black out. And his sentace is nothing for lying and my brother losing his life louisepenniall
  • Score: -5

8:39pm Thu 25 Jul 13

Gypo.Joe says...

The moral of the story,... morons should NOT go out choring. Karma can be a b1tch can't it.
The moral of the story,... morons should NOT go out choring. Karma can be a b1tch can't it. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 2

8:46pm Thu 25 Jul 13

toomush2drink says...

Its hard not to feel smug when something like this happens.
So many get their lives turned upside down by thieves and their antics.

When one comes unstuck and its goodbye to living it means one less thief on the streets.

This is only good news for those of us who choose to obey the law instead of stealing from others.
Its hard not to feel smug when something like this happens. So many get their lives turned upside down by thieves and their antics. When one comes unstuck and its goodbye to living it means one less thief on the streets. This is only good news for those of us who choose to obey the law instead of stealing from others. toomush2drink
  • Score: 8

9:13pm Thu 25 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

Whether it was right or wrong what he was doing he dint deserve to pass away every one that met him and knew him knows he was a lovely boy. Don't judge him on what he did that night
Whether it was right or wrong what he was doing he dint deserve to pass away every one that met him and knew him knows he was a lovely boy. Don't judge him on what he did that night louisepenniall
  • Score: -7

9:24pm Thu 25 Jul 13

Oldchap says...

louisepenniall wrote:
People need to stop blaming dean they both went out that night together and got that bike they both chose to get on the bike george is lucky to be alive dean saved his life. george still has not had the respect to tell the family the truth he does remember because he was walking about he dint black out. And his sentace is nothing for lying and my brother losing his life
But the evidence is that Dean had stolen the bike (a crime) and was riding around at 3am. George was walking, Dean stopped & got on a bike he knew was stolen

Yet you say they went out together

And can you explain how Dean (who died) saved George's life?
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: People need to stop blaming dean they both went out that night together and got that bike they both chose to get on the bike george is lucky to be alive dean saved his life. george still has not had the respect to tell the family the truth he does remember because he was walking about he dint black out. And his sentace is nothing for lying and my brother losing his life[/p][/quote]But the evidence is that Dean had stolen the bike (a crime) and was riding around at 3am. George was walking, Dean stopped & got on a bike he knew was stolen Yet you say they went out together And can you explain how Dean (who died) saved George's life? Oldchap
  • Score: 6

9:58pm Thu 25 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries
Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries louisepenniall
  • Score: -7

10:04pm Thu 25 Jul 13

Mike Honcho says...

Of course we all know it was the first time this clown stole a thing in his sad life. Obvious innit like.
Of course we all know it was the first time this clown stole a thing in his sad life. Obvious innit like. Mike Honcho
  • Score: 3

10:12pm Thu 25 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

And can I just say he was on a stolen bike doesn't mean he stole it and there is no evidence that he stole it
And can I just say he was on a stolen bike doesn't mean he stole it and there is no evidence that he stole it louisepenniall
  • Score: -9

11:01pm Thu 25 Jul 13

JoeBlobbs says...

Its a shame this young fella didnt try and do something productive with his life rather than riding nicked bikes at 3am. When will they undersdtand that those who learn and earn and generally contribute something decent to society rather than take what doesnt belong to them live a much happier existance.

I wonder if young George will see that he's been given another chance, whether or not he deserves it, he's got it. Do something with your life if you're reading this George and dont end up like your mate.
Its a shame this young fella didnt try and do something productive with his life rather than riding nicked bikes at 3am. When will they undersdtand that those who learn and earn and generally contribute something decent to society rather than take what doesnt belong to them live a much happier existance. I wonder if young George will see that he's been given another chance, whether or not he deserves it, he's got it. Do something with your life if you're reading this George and dont end up like your mate. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: 5

11:12pm Thu 25 Jul 13

Oldchap says...

louisepenniall wrote:
Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries
So they left your house at 10.30, on earlier article the bike was stolen about that time so if they were together all weekend that means they stole the bike together

And I still don't understand how Dean saved George's life. All you've said is "and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries"

How???
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries[/p][/quote]So they left your house at 10.30, on earlier article the bike was stolen about that time so if they were together all weekend that means they stole the bike together And I still don't understand how Dean saved George's life. All you've said is "and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries" How??? Oldchap
  • Score: 5

11:54pm Thu 25 Jul 13

toomush2drink says...

louisepenniall wrote:
Whether it was right or wrong what he was doing he dint deserve to pass away every one that met him and knew him knows he was a lovely boy. Don't judge him on what he did that night
Thieves arent lovely boys in my book, they ruin other peoples lives. Have you met many victims of crime and seen how it turns their worlds upside down ?

Have you seen people too scared to go out in case they get burgled ?

Nope i will judge and quite rightly so,this lad was on a stolen bike with no insurance and lost his life,its hard to feel any sympathy apart from the bike owner he stole it from.

At least he didnt kill anyone else in the process of breaking the law.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: Whether it was right or wrong what he was doing he dint deserve to pass away every one that met him and knew him knows he was a lovely boy. Don't judge him on what he did that night[/p][/quote]Thieves arent lovely boys in my book, they ruin other peoples lives. Have you met many victims of crime and seen how it turns their worlds upside down ? Have you seen people too scared to go out in case they get burgled ? Nope i will judge and quite rightly so,this lad was on a stolen bike with no insurance and lost his life,its hard to feel any sympathy apart from the bike owner he stole it from. At least he didnt kill anyone else in the process of breaking the law. toomush2drink
  • Score: 5

12:00am Fri 26 Jul 13

JoeBlobbs says...

Oldchap wrote:
louisepenniall wrote:
Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries
So they left your house at 10.30, on earlier article the bike was stolen about that time so if they were together all weekend that means they stole the bike together

And I still don't understand how Dean saved George's life. All you've said is "and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries"

How???
"but injuries would have been compounded by the impact of the passenger behind" is possibly the phrase that is confusing louise. It does not mean that the passenger survived due to the rider, rather the passenger's presence added to the trauma. No lives were saved, one was lost due to selfish and unlawful behaviour and another's actions made a bad situation worse.
[quote][p][bold]Oldchap[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries[/p][/quote]So they left your house at 10.30, on earlier article the bike was stolen about that time so if they were together all weekend that means they stole the bike together And I still don't understand how Dean saved George's life. All you've said is "and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries" How???[/p][/quote]"but injuries would have been compounded by the impact of the passenger behind" is possibly the phrase that is confusing louise. It does not mean that the passenger survived due to the rider, rather the passenger's presence added to the trauma. No lives were saved, one was lost due to selfish and unlawful behaviour and another's actions made a bad situation worse. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: 6

12:13am Fri 26 Jul 13

JoeBlobbs says...

louisepenniall wrote:
Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries
Why are you even trying to defend the indefensible. The facts are there and even the survivor pleaded guilty. Its another wasted life due to another life wasted. Only consolation is the peer group in which these foolish youths associate with may think twice about having off with other peoples property.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries[/p][/quote]Why are you even trying to defend the indefensible. The facts are there and even the survivor pleaded guilty. Its another wasted life due to another life wasted. Only consolation is the peer group in which these foolish youths associate with may think twice about having off with other peoples property. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: 3

1:45am Fri 26 Jul 13

MyLittleToots says...

louisepenniall wrote:
And can I just say he was on a stolen bike doesn't mean he stole it and there is no evidence that he stole it
Nobody child deserves to die. He has paid the ultimate consequence for his actions that night. Louise you say there is no evidence that he stole the bike and as you say they were both together so the other boy most of stole
The bike whilst your brother was there? And your brother chose to ride a stolen bike without the owners permission? Without a license or insurance. There is also no evidence to say that he did not steal the bike. At the end of the day a son , brother , grandson , nephew , cousin and friend has lost his life. People are grieving for him, to them he was loved and cherished , he is unable to defend himself now. So let it be.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: And can I just say he was on a stolen bike doesn't mean he stole it and there is no evidence that he stole it[/p][/quote]Nobody child deserves to die. He has paid the ultimate consequence for his actions that night. Louise you say there is no evidence that he stole the bike and as you say they were both together so the other boy most of stole The bike whilst your brother was there? And your brother chose to ride a stolen bike without the owners permission? Without a license or insurance. There is also no evidence to say that he did not steal the bike. At the end of the day a son , brother , grandson , nephew , cousin and friend has lost his life. People are grieving for him, to them he was loved and cherished , he is unable to defend himself now. So let it be. MyLittleToots
  • Score: -3

7:54am Fri 26 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

Yes I have been a victim to something but its doesn't come close to losing someone from your family so all you sad people that sit there and judge **** off cause the people that did know dean don't want to see your ****
Yes I have been a victim to something but its doesn't come close to losing someone from your family so all you sad people that sit there and judge **** off cause the people that did know dean don't want to see your **** louisepenniall
  • Score: -7

8:36am Fri 26 Jul 13

JoeBlobbs says...

louisepenniall wrote:
Yes I have been a victim to something but its doesn't come close to losing someone from your family so all you sad people that sit there and judge **** off cause the people that did know dean don't want to see your ****
And do the people that know dean condone the theft of motor vehicles?

How many innocent people have died due to stolen vehicles?

You may not want to see this **** but spare a thought for the good people of the country who are sick of working to pay for something that is then stolen. Now sit back, close your eyes and think hard whether any comments which you find offensive are personally aimed at causing distress to the family or actually a sign of a general public fed up with anti social behaviour.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: Yes I have been a victim to something but its doesn't come close to losing someone from your family so all you sad people that sit there and judge **** off cause the people that did know dean don't want to see your ****[/p][/quote]And do the people that know dean condone the theft of motor vehicles? How many innocent people have died due to stolen vehicles? You may not want to see this **** but spare a thought for the good people of the country who are sick of working to pay for something that is then stolen. Now sit back, close your eyes and think hard whether any comments which you find offensive are personally aimed at causing distress to the family or actually a sign of a general public fed up with anti social behaviour. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: 7

8:45am Fri 26 Jul 13

The Original Ranter says...

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind!

A 'Darwin Award' contender?
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind! A 'Darwin Award' contender? The Original Ranter
  • Score: 5

8:46am Fri 26 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off
They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off louisepenniall
  • Score: -7

9:04am Fri 26 Jul 13

JoeBlobbs says...

louisepenniall wrote:
They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off
Unfortunately not much that is good can really be said though can it louise? Death through illegal activity generally does little to warrant sympathy outside close circles.

Cannot be compared to

http://news.sky.com/
story/1076520/kathar
ine-giles-scientist-
dies-in-bike-crash

where many tributes were paid to someone in a tragic accident while celebrating the short life life they lived.

I feel nothing but sympathy for the family and I'm pretty sure had they known dean was intending to ride a stolen bike round the streets at 3am would have stopped this tragedy happening.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off[/p][/quote]Unfortunately not much that is good can really be said though can it louise? Death through illegal activity generally does little to warrant sympathy outside close circles. Cannot be compared to http://news.sky.com/ story/1076520/kathar ine-giles-scientist- dies-in-bike-crash where many tributes were paid to someone in a tragic accident while celebrating the short life life they lived. I feel nothing but sympathy for the family and I'm pretty sure had they known dean was intending to ride a stolen bike round the streets at 3am would have stopped this tragedy happening. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: 4

9:25am Fri 26 Jul 13

louisepenniall says...

No nothing good can be said but he dint deserve to pass away everyone at some point in there life does something they ain't proud of but it doesn't mean you ain't a good person if you did know dean u would know he was lovely
No nothing good can be said but he dint deserve to pass away everyone at some point in there life does something they ain't proud of but it doesn't mean you ain't a good person if you did know dean u would know he was lovely louisepenniall
  • Score: -4

10:00am Fri 26 Jul 13

JoeBlobbs says...

louisepenniall wrote:
No nothing good can be said but he dint deserve to pass away everyone at some point in there life does something they ain't proud of but it doesn't mean you ain't a good person if you did know dean u would know he was lovely
And there louise is the sad part to all this. I and many others will now never get the chance to meet and know dean because of a moment of stupidity that has had a lasting and devastating effect on those who did.

If this highlights the consequences of unlawful actions and saves lives then perhaps in death dean can do something worthwhile.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: No nothing good can be said but he dint deserve to pass away everyone at some point in there life does something they ain't proud of but it doesn't mean you ain't a good person if you did know dean u would know he was lovely[/p][/quote]And there louise is the sad part to all this. I and many others will now never get the chance to meet and know dean because of a moment of stupidity that has had a lasting and devastating effect on those who did. If this highlights the consequences of unlawful actions and saves lives then perhaps in death dean can do something worthwhile. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: 1

10:40am Fri 26 Jul 13

the wall says...

Anyone know how the tree is doing?
Anyone know how the tree is doing? the wall
  • Score: 7

10:52am Fri 26 Jul 13

kentlad says...

louisepenniall wrote:
Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries
would you be saying the same thing if he had smashed into you walking down the street or worse a young child in a pram and killed either one of you???

NO.... didnt think so we all make mistakes unfortunately this young fella has lost his own life through no ones fault but his own!

Hopefully this will send a msg out to other young thieves who are unexperienced drivers.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: Because he left my house at 10:30 with dean to get that bike george was with dean all that weekend and if it wasn't for dean george would of had more serious injuries[/p][/quote]would you be saying the same thing if he had smashed into you walking down the street or worse a young child in a pram and killed either one of you??? NO.... didnt think so we all make mistakes unfortunately this young fella has lost his own life through no ones fault but his own! Hopefully this will send a msg out to other young thieves who are unexperienced drivers. kentlad
  • Score: 5

11:08am Fri 26 Jul 13

Gypo.Joe says...

You have to ask where the F were the parents of this toe rag. Going out at that time of night and obviously until who knows when. As someone else said it's probably not the first time he did this either.
What about the victim of the theft ? That bike could of been their life line for work.
Oh well look on the bright side...he won't do it anymore. Sorry but that's how I feel about it even if it offends anyone.
You have to ask where the F were the parents of this toe rag. Going out at that time of night and obviously until who knows when. As someone else said it's probably not the first time he did this either. What about the victim of the theft ? That bike could of been their life line for work. Oh well look on the bright side...he won't do it anymore. Sorry but that's how I feel about it even if it offends anyone. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 5

11:57am Fri 26 Jul 13

toomush2drink says...

louisepenniall wrote:
They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off
But the world doesnt work like that does it ?
People dont like thieves so if they want to slag off a thief then so be it.

Why cant non thieves show no repsect for thieves when a thieve shows no repsect for anyone else in the first place ?

Dont want him to get slagged off then stop these kids becoming thieves,its as much your responsibility as his sibling as his parents.

Did you ever try to stop him taking this route in life ?
.
You can defend him all you like but if he hadnt decided to go out stealing he would still be here today wouldnt he ?

My neighbour was burgled 5 days ago, now their daughter is scared of being on her own in the house.

This is the real effect people like your brother had on their victims so no sympathy from me.
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off[/p][/quote]But the world doesnt work like that does it ? People dont like thieves so if they want to slag off a thief then so be it. Why cant non thieves show no repsect for thieves when a thieve shows no repsect for anyone else in the first place ? Dont want him to get slagged off then stop these kids becoming thieves,its as much your responsibility as his sibling as his parents. Did you ever try to stop him taking this route in life ? . You can defend him all you like but if he hadnt decided to go out stealing he would still be here today wouldnt he ? My neighbour was burgled 5 days ago, now their daughter is scared of being on her own in the house. This is the real effect people like your brother had on their victims so no sympathy from me. toomush2drink
  • Score: 6

12:03pm Fri 26 Jul 13

kentlad says...

toomush2drink wrote:
louisepenniall wrote: They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off
But the world doesnt work like that does it ? People dont like thieves so if they want to slag off a thief then so be it. Why cant non thieves show no repsect for thieves when a thieve shows no repsect for anyone else in the first place ? Dont want him to get slagged off then stop these kids becoming thieves,its as much your responsibility as his sibling as his parents. Did you ever try to stop him taking this route in life ? . You can defend him all you like but if he hadnt decided to go out stealing he would still be here today wouldnt he ? My neighbour was burgled 5 days ago, now their daughter is scared of being on her own in the house. This is the real effect people like your brother had on their victims so no sympathy from me.
well said couldnt agree more!
[quote][p][bold]toomush2drink[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: They dint put the story up so people can slag dean off so if you haven't got anything good to say don't because the people that are grieving for dean don't want to see you lot slagging him off[/p][/quote]But the world doesnt work like that does it ? People dont like thieves so if they want to slag off a thief then so be it. Why cant non thieves show no repsect for thieves when a thieve shows no repsect for anyone else in the first place ? Dont want him to get slagged off then stop these kids becoming thieves,its as much your responsibility as his sibling as his parents. Did you ever try to stop him taking this route in life ? . You can defend him all you like but if he hadnt decided to go out stealing he would still be here today wouldnt he ? My neighbour was burgled 5 days ago, now their daughter is scared of being on her own in the house. This is the real effect people like your brother had on their victims so no sympathy from me.[/p][/quote]well said couldnt agree more! kentlad
  • Score: 5

1:12pm Fri 26 Jul 13

franksutton says...

And what would they have done if confronted by the owner whilst BOTH OF THEM were stealing the bike?
And what would they have done if confronted by the owner whilst BOTH OF THEM were stealing the bike? franksutton
  • Score: 3

2:18pm Fri 26 Jul 13

Dynamo1 says...

Low life scum, from a low life community, one less that the state doesn't have to look after on the social or in prison. No pitty for those who inflict misery on others.
Low life scum, from a low life community, one less that the state doesn't have to look after on the social or in prison. No pitty for those who inflict misery on others. Dynamo1
  • Score: 5

2:45pm Fri 26 Jul 13

reasonable75 says...

Just seen another article

http://www.newsshopp
er.co.uk/news/105749
61.Orpington_motorcy
cle_crash_death__Gri
eving_mother_wants_a
nswers/

Suggests Dean wasn't wearing a helmet
Just seen another article http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/105749 61.Orpington_motorcy cle_crash_death__Gri eving_mother_wants_a nswers/ Suggests Dean wasn't wearing a helmet reasonable75
  • Score: 2

3:14pm Fri 26 Jul 13

Marty1979 says...

Fuel to the fire?
Fuel to the fire? Marty1979
  • Score: 1

10:01pm Wed 31 Jul 13

Simon bald says...

louisepenniall wrote:
No nothing good can be said but he dint deserve to pass away everyone at some point in there life does something they ain't proud of but it doesn't mean you ain't a good person if you did know dean u would know he was lovely
Listen cupcake,from your posts on here you seem a lovely duck, so my advise would be keep your head down for a bit let it all blow over and lock your doors. Night night petal
[quote][p][bold]louisepenniall[/bold] wrote: No nothing good can be said but he dint deserve to pass away everyone at some point in there life does something they ain't proud of but it doesn't mean you ain't a good person if you did know dean u would know he was lovely[/p][/quote]Listen cupcake,from your posts on here you seem a lovely duck, so my advise would be keep your head down for a bit let it all blow over and lock your doors. Night night petal Simon bald
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree