Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
QUIZ: So you think you know south-east London? Let's find out ...
Updated 5:14pm Friday 6th June 2014 in Lists & Laughs
So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- Bromley on the Bakerloo line - 10 other things bound to happen by 2040
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Photofun: View from your window - what can you see outside right now?
- Fist-bumps are better than handshakes and high-fives, say scientists
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
Comments are closed on this article.