So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- Stat Chat: More grateful for iPhone than light bulb! Top 10 American exports we're thankful for
- Stat Chat: Third of workers 'admit sex with colleague' at Christmas party
- 50,000th baby born at Darent Valley Hospital, but what have been the most popular names?
- 'I'm not a nutter' - Blackheath man uses sign to search for Suzy
- Stat Chat: Top 10 celebs we'd most love to sit down for breakfast with