Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Compare all primary schools within 2 miles of Bromley on this page. Click an individual school for more detailed information about its results and a link to its Ofsted reports. You can also rank schools according to results of your choice by clicking the headings at the top of the table.
The tables below show achievement for pupils aged 11 and progress pupils have made between ages 7 and 11.
Key Stage 2 Achievement 2012
|School||Pupils||English||Maths||Eng & Maths||Points||VA|
|St Joseph's Catholic Primary||209||100%||100%||100%||31.6||101.4|
|St James' RC Primary||212||100%||100%||100%||32.7||101.6|
|Scotts Park Primary||405||94%||90%||88%||30.2||101.3|
|Parish C of E Primary||464||94%||97%||94%||30.2||100.7|
|St Mark's C of E Primary||421||85%||82%||79%||28.6||98.7|
|St George's, Bickley, C of E Primary||292||83%||83%||79%||28.3||99.7|
|Princes Plain Primary||460||73%||65%||60%||25.6||101.0|
- Pupils: number of pupils attending the school
- English: percentage of pupils achieving Level 4 or above in English
- Maths: percentage of pupils achieving Level 4 or above in maths
- Eng & Maths: percentage of pupils reaching Level 4 in English and maths, the standard that most children in this age group are expected to attain in their Sats tests
- Points: the average points score per pupil in English and maths Sats, irrespective of level 4 attainment
- VA: the English and Maths Value Added (VA) Score indicates a school's performance and is based on the progress individual pupils have made from the end of Key Stage 1 (year 2) to the end of Key stage 2 (Year 6). It is based around a median score of 100. Scores above 100 represent schools where pupils on average made more progress than similar pupils nationally, while scores below 100 represent schools where pupils made less progress
- ~: no data available due to school boycotting Sats
- < or NA: no information available
- IA: Results not available due to industrial action (2010 data only).
- SUPP: Fewer than 6 pupils were included in the calculation. Results are not shown because of the risk of an individual pupil’s results being identified. If one progress measure is suppressed for this reason, the other will also be suppressed.
- LOWCOV: Indicates that a school’s VA measures have been suppressed because coverage is less than 50% of the cohort.
Includes data supplied by Department for Education, or the Welsh Assembly Government 2010-13