After four what-she-would-call sell out show in Greenwich earlier this year, Miranda Hart will return in October.
The hugely popular comedian and sitcom star will bring her What I Call Live tour back to the O2 on October 19.
Expect galloping, attempts at song and dance and lots of fun.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, June 6, at axs.com or on 0844 824 4824.
- Dog needed to star in Dartford stage production of Oliver
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Comedy play to debut in Croydon before West End transfer
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Have a say on accessible theatre in Dartford