After four what-she-would-call sell out show in Greenwich earlier this year, Miranda Hart will return in October.
The hugely popular comedian and sitcom star will bring her What I Call Live tour back to the O2 on October 19.
Expect galloping, attempts at song and dance and lots of fun.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, June 6, at axs.com or on 0844 824 4824.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture