Ready or Not, Ms. Lauryn Hill is heading for a very special intimate show at Greenwich's Brooklyn Bowl on September 28.
The former Fugees star’s show will follow her run of UK tour dates which include two sold out shows at Brixton Academy and are her only her second shows in the UK in five years.
Tickets (£55) go on sale at 9am on Friday (September 5) with VIP (£80) and meet and greet (£150) packages available.
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich