Ready or Not, Ms. Lauryn Hill is heading for a very special intimate show at Greenwich's Brooklyn Bowl on September 28.
The former Fugees star’s show will follow her run of UK tour dates which include two sold out shows at Brixton Academy and are her only her second shows in the UK in five years.
Tickets (£55) go on sale at 9am on Friday (September 5) with VIP (£80) and meet and greet (£150) packages available.
- 11 reasons not to miss The Social Festival in Kent
- Mary J Blige and Maxwell to play BluesFest in Greenwich
- 9 things you need to know before learning a musical instrument
- PICTURES: Craig Charles rooftop DJ set launches OnBlackheath festival 2016
- The 5 best moments as Stevie Wonder headlines the last day of the British Summer Time Festival