Ready or Not, Ms. Lauryn Hill is heading for a very special intimate show at Greenwich's Brooklyn Bowl on September 28.
The former Fugees star’s show will follow her run of UK tour dates which include two sold out shows at Brixton Academy and are her only her second shows in the UK in five years.
Tickets (£55) go on sale at 9am on Friday (September 5) with VIP (£80) and meet and greet (£150) packages available.
- VIDEO: The fall that broke the internet: Madonna takes a tumble off stage at Brit Awards 2015
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?
- Rockers Supertramp to reunite in Greenwich
- Goldsmiths' Britpop legends Blur announce comeback album and London festival gig
- Youtube sensation Scott Bradlee talks about carving his own niche in pop culture