Ready or Not, Ms. Lauryn Hill is heading for a very special intimate show at Greenwich's Brooklyn Bowl on September 28.
The former Fugees star’s show will follow her run of UK tour dates which include two sold out shows at Brixton Academy and are her only her second shows in the UK in five years.
Tickets (£55) go on sale at 9am on Friday (September 5) with VIP (£80) and meet and greet (£150) packages available.
- Greenwich Dances festival returning ‘bigger than ever’ in June
- Bastille to Jack Garratt – LeeFest’s founder remembers the bands that got their break at the festival
- Sidcup teacher Sam Winston releases debut album The Fire and The Icicle
- C’est La Vie: B*Witched to perform at this year's Gravesham Riverside Festival
- Wheatus’ Brendan B Brown on touring with Busted and why One Direction ‘helped us out big time’