Award-winning magic stars are set to appear in Dartford for an evening of illusions, sleight of hand and death-defying stunts.
Five of the world’s premier magicians will share the stage at The Orchard Theatre on September 21 in the Champions of Magic show.
Two of the country’s best illusionists, Young and Strange, will wow the crowd with their teleportation and ability to cheat death walking through the spinning steel blades of an eight foot industrial fan.
The Magic Circle’s Close-up Magician of the Year 2012, Fay Presto, will perform her sleight of hand that has been requested no less than the Queen six times.
Mind reader extraordinaire Alex McAleer and Edward Hilsum, one of the world’s top young magicians and the magician of choice at London 2012, complete the bill.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more