Award-winning magic stars are set to appear in Dartford for an evening of illusions, sleight of hand and death-defying stunts.
Five of the world’s premier magicians will share the stage at The Orchard Theatre on September 21 in the Champions of Magic show.
Two of the country’s best illusionists, Young and Strange, will wow the crowd with their teleportation and ability to cheat death walking through the spinning steel blades of an eight foot industrial fan.
The Magic Circle’s Close-up Magician of the Year 2012, Fay Presto, will perform her sleight of hand that has been requested no less than the Queen six times.
Mind reader extraordinaire Alex McAleer and Edward Hilsum, one of the world’s top young magicians and the magician of choice at London 2012, complete the bill.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre takes on West End and Broadway theatres for awards
- Comedy cabaret trio Fascinating Aida head for Dartford's Orchard Theatre
- Sir Derek Jacobi speaks at Bromley Little Theatre Gala evening