Award-winning magic stars are set to appear in Dartford for an evening of illusions, sleight of hand and death-defying stunts.
Five of the world’s premier magicians will share the stage at The Orchard Theatre on September 21 in the Champions of Magic show.
Two of the country’s best illusionists, Young and Strange, will wow the crowd with their teleportation and ability to cheat death walking through the spinning steel blades of an eight foot industrial fan.
The Magic Circle’s Close-up Magician of the Year 2012, Fay Presto, will perform her sleight of hand that has been requested no less than the Queen six times.
Mind reader extraordinaire Alex McAleer and Edward Hilsum, one of the world’s top young magicians and the magician of choice at London 2012, complete the bill.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9