Greenwich is set to star in a blockbuster movie that hits cinemas on Friday.
Hollywood heavyweights Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong all star in the hotly-anticipated Before I Go to Sleep.
Moulin Rouge star Kidman was spotted in chilly Greenwich Park in April last year filming scenes in Greenwich Park in a long coat, scarf and gloves.
The film is a psychological thriller based on SJ Watson’s bestselling novel about a woman who, as the result of a traumatic accident, wakes up everyday remembering nothing – until one day terrifying truths emerge that force her to question everyone around her.
Before I Go To Sleep is just the latest in a long line of movies shot in south east London and north Kent, take a look at these stories which reveal more incidents of the News Shopper area on film:
- Reviewed: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
- New Year Movie Preview Show
- Did you know these 5 stars went to college in Sidcup?
- South London's Dan Stevens joins Night at the Museum stars to discuss filming in London
- Tanks a bunch! London commuters come face to face with army tank in Expendables stunt