Bexley is the perfect place to spend an hour or two.
Vibe’s Sofia Sims picks five of the best things to see and do...
Start your day off right
Melucci’s, an Italian delicatessen, serves mouth-watering breakfasts, meals and coffees - and you can browse the products to create the perfect hamper to take home. There are also opportunities to book one-to-one cooking lessons.
Blackwell Flowers in the High Street has been providing outstanding flower arrangements for over 25 years. As well as catering from occasions and events, it offers a wide range of other products such as house plants and even a selection of teddy bears.
St. Mary the Virgin Church
If you’re looking for a historical hotspot, this quaint little parish church is the place to visit. It is over 800 years old – even appearing in the Domesday Survey in 1086.
It’s all Greek to me
From souvlaki to mousakka, Old Bexley Greek Taverna offers a range of traditional and authentic Greek delicacies.
This magnificent estate is only 15 minutes walk from Bexley village. The Tudor house and its gardens have a rich historical background and host plenty of events, exhibitions and screenings.
- Secret shopper, Einstein or digital magpie - what kind of Christmas Shopper are you?
- VIDEO: Charley Boorman's Christmas survival guide
- Exclusive interview: Santa Claus reveals all
- All you need to know about taking a European river cruise on the Danube
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (December 13 and 14)