If there is someone you want to express your gratitude to, whether they donated a kidney or opened a door for you, we want to hear about it.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
Thank you so much to Ashmore Veterinary Surgery, Helen and Sarah, for their sympathy, patience and understanding when my gorgeous 20-year-old cat had a terrifying and fatal stroke at home last week. This surgery is simply the best I've ever encountered. Thank you so much, I really appreciated the time you spent explaining everything to me.
Sue Collins, Orpington
Thank you for kindly advertising our Charity Toy and Train Fair in your publication. We had a very good attendance of over 80 people and raised in the region of £300 for our local groups. We hope to repeat the event in 2015.
Alan Bone, Association of Bexley Charities ’78
Thank you to Ricky, who travelled thousands of miles to give me a lovely holiday, and who goes the extra mile to make me smile every day.
Name and address supplied
I cannot thank the staff who were on the Intensive Care Unit, High Dependency Unit and Cherry Wood at the Riverside Unit, Lewisham Hospital, from February 9 to March 12 last year enough from saving my life and nursing me back to recovery.
Dave Jones, Forest Hill
Thank you Carys for giving me a bookshelf for my shed. It means I don’t have to put my pots of paint on the floor.
Dan, Crystal Palace
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer