An alternative walking tour company started by a man from Eltham has been named the best in London by Trip Advisor.
London Detours was set up by Joe Morris – who grew up in Eltham and now lives in Sidcup – three years ago and offers quirky tours of the capital which often unearth the gems between the major landmarks.
For the second year running, London Detours has been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence and is among the top performing 10 per cent of business on the mammoth site.
Joe said: “We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on Trip Advisor.”
Go to londondetours.com
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- 7 great ways to cool down in the sun in south east London this summer
- PICTURED: Inside Football Fest at Bluewater - the world’s first indoor football theme park