An alternative walking tour company started by a man from Eltham has been named the best in London by Trip Advisor.
London Detours was set up by Joe Morris – who grew up in Eltham and now lives in Sidcup – three years ago and offers quirky tours of the capital which often unearth the gems between the major landmarks.
For the second year running, London Detours has been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence and is among the top performing 10 per cent of business on the mammoth site.
Joe said: “We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on Trip Advisor.”
Go to londondetours.com
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent