An alternative walking tour company started by a man from Eltham has been named the best in London by Trip Advisor.
London Detours was set up by Joe Morris – who grew up in Eltham and now lives in Sidcup – three years ago and offers quirky tours of the capital which often unearth the gems between the major landmarks.
For the second year running, London Detours has been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence and is among the top performing 10 per cent of business on the mammoth site.
Joe said: “We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on Trip Advisor.”
Go to londondetours.com
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Celebs set to line up for cinema launch and Disney's Frozen sing-along
- 11 ideas for what to do with your extra hour when the clocks go back
- Exhibition gives retrospective of artist Kurt Jackson's river paintings
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote