An alternative walking tour company started by a man from Eltham has been named the best in London by Trip Advisor.
London Detours was set up by Joe Morris – who grew up in Eltham and now lives in Sidcup – three years ago and offers quirky tours of the capital which often unearth the gems between the major landmarks.
For the second year running, London Detours has been awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence and is among the top performing 10 per cent of business on the mammoth site.
Joe said: “We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on Trip Advisor.”
Go to londondetours.com
- 5 things to see and do in...Cobham
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 18 and 19)
- Ghostly pirates to haunt north Kent adventure golf course this Halloween
- 5 things to see and do in...Gravesend
- TOWIE star helps relaunch Dartford nightclub