Bromley pop star Pixie Lott has been confirmed as the eleventh contestant on the ever popular Strictly Come Dancing.
The singer, 23, who grew up in Petts Wood and Bickley, was unveiled by the BBC on Twitter earlier today (Aug 27).
Pixie also tweeted the news after teasing her followers in the build up by commenting: “So excited! Some news is coming, can’t wait to tell you!”
Pixie, who spent many years training at Chislehurst’s Italia Conti studio before moving to central London, joins a host of other celebrities for the 2014 series.
The line up also sees the likes of tennis coach Judy Murray, naturalist Steve Backshall, and former Towie man Mark Wright.
Strictly Come Dancing starts in September and will be the first without host Bruce Forsyth, who is being replaced by Claudia Winkleman.
- Inspection work closes Hythe Road, Dartford
- Woman in hospital after Northfleet crash
- 'She's awesome': Vance Joy talks about touring with Taylor Swift and loving London
- Benefits mum, Cheryl Prudham, gives birth to baby number 12 after leaving Gravesend over 'hate campaign'
- Police test response time to terrorist attacks on London days after Tunisia massacre