Italian restaurant chain Carluccio’s has landed in Bromley.
The all-day restaurant has opened at Intu (formerly The Glades) Shopping Centre, welcoming shoppers and visitors to a genuine Italian dining experience.
As well as fresh dinners, there’s a selection of drinks to sip at the bar, more than 10 pasta dishes to choose from, and decadent desserts.
The fixed price menu costs £10.95 for two courses and or an extra £3.50 for a third.
As well as meals to eat in, there’s also fresh deli produce to buy and until the end of the summer you can order ahead and pick up a picnic hamper (£45, serves two or £10 children’s).
The restaurant will also be hosting a series of classes and events where you can enjoy and learn to create Italian dishes.
Go to carluccios.com
- Recipe: Sweet Eve strawberry, goats cheese and black pepper tart
- New Cross' The Royal Albert to serve up Kent ales at Octopump festival
- REVIEW: Belly dancing and Lebanese food at Comptoir Libanais, Bluewater
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival
- Thousands descend on Blackheath for inaugural music and food festival