Fast-growing burger chain Five Guys is set to open its 15th UK branch since launching a little over a year ago.
The new 3120sq ft eatery will open on November 9 at Greenwich’s O2, adjacent to the escalator entrance to the cinema.
Since making its debut in Covent Garden last summer, the firm has five restaurants in Greater London and six in the south east, including one at Bluewater.
Five Guys’ UK director John Eckbert said: “We are excited to be opening our next central London venue at The O2, which is home to some of the best eating and drinking locations in London.
“As an incredible hub for entertainment that draws visitors from all over the UK, we are pleased to offer visitors the perfect pit stop to refuel and discover our vast selection of fresh burgers and signature Five Guys style fries.”
- Video recipe: Warm 'Petit' Lemon and Cardamom Cake with Vanilla Bean Syrup
- Antic's Woolwich Equitable to open next week in old bank building
- UK's first McDonald's in Woolwich given hi-tech makeover in light of 40th anniversary
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Recipe: Spiced marmalade glazed pork ribs with fresh radish salad